A village church, with a Romanesque choir and nave. The original north door is still in use. South door is bricked up. The porch was detached about 1875 and the tower in 1928. The altar is made of granite, and there's a Romanesque baptistery. The altarpiece and the pulpit renaissance are from around 1600. The roof dates from 1450-1500. Priest Chair from 1770., and at the entrance, the memorial to Bishop Erik Jensen is created by Erik Heide.