The village church Hørsted Church in Thy is from the 15th century (late medieval).
Ship and choir were built in the late Middle Ages. A closer dating is not possible.
The church is partly built of fieldstones - on the south side almost all the way up to the roof and on the north side only a little over a meter high. On the south side of the chancel are some granite blocks.
The tower was built in 1936.
The church is open on all weekdays from morning ring to evening ring.