The village church Øster Vandet Church in Thy is a charred medieval church consisting of a Romanesque nave and choir and a porch, built in 1868 by the old south door.
Two original windows are located on the north side of the ship.
The bell house up the west gable is of more recent date. The bell is from the 15th century, but is without inscription.
Beam ceiling in both ship and choir. The chancel arch has collar stones that stand in granite, while the rest of the arch is whitewashed.
The altar table is Romanesque and built of granite blocks. The table top is a monolith with an (empty) saint's tomb. The table is covered by a newer panel.
The motif of the altarpiece is the Resurrection of Christ. It is a copy of Carl Bloch's altarpiece in Jakobskirken in Copenhagen. The copy is made by painter A. Chr. Andersen, Thisted, 1899. The frame is at the same time as the picture and the panel. Both are made by carpenter Th. Knakkergaard, Thisted.
The altarpieces are from around 1625.
Thybo-type baptismal font.
The pulpit is from 1605.